Thank you for your interest in becoming a contributor for HelpforAgingVeterans.com
Please read the following regarding becoming a contributor.
Contributors received/are allowed the following:
1. You must have a complete mini-site.
- You must fill out our information form and you must provide a logo and photo of the person who will be considered the “face” of the company.
- Mini-sites are completely Search Engine Optimized for your company in your local area.
- This means that you may find this mini-site showing up on the first page of Google for terms like “veterans home care xxx city, xxx state” before too long!
- You will notice that none of your direct competitors are listed on your mini-site. It’s all about you.
- Although there is not a fee to contribute articles, there is a set up and monthly fee for your profile/mini-website. The cost is minimal at $20.00 setup and $14.95 per month. You may cancel at any time. When you cancel, all materials will be deleted.
- Here are a few samples so that you understand what we mean by “mini-site”.
2. Optional but Recommended: You may contribute up to 4 completely unique articles each month for your mini-site (not mandatory). We will post them for you.
- All articles must pass the “unique” test, which means they must be 75% unique.
- We use Copyscape.com to test all articles.
- Any articles that appear to be a duplicate of other content available online will be rejected.
- You do not have to ever contribute to the site, but we know that if you do, your chances of showing up on the first page of Google increase dramatically.
- Don’t have time? We will write articles for you…the fee is $30 per article. Email email@example.com for more info.
3. Optional but Recommended for Home Care Agencies – Generate more revenue with Veterans Home Care’s VetAssist Program.
Veterans Home Care’s VetAssist® Program + Home Care Providers = VetAssist® Program Partners: A Unique Opportunity
The VetAssist® Program adds value to your client relationships. There’s no cost to your agency to be a VetAssist® Program Partner – and they do all the work! It couldn’t be simpler:VetAssist-ProgramPartner (1)
- You refer a client to Veterans Home Care and we help with the VA pension application;
- They keep you informed of progress and let you know when the application goes to the VA so you can begin care;
- Your caregivers begin home care; Veterans Home Care handles client invoicing and regularly pays you for all the services you provide to “Aid & Attendance” clients.
VetAssist® Program Partner = Value to Your Home Care Agency
- Increased volume of clients, including many who could not otherwise afford your quality services;
- Payment for your services, with reduced financial risk to you;
Administrative cost savings.
The VetAssist® Program = Value to Clients
- Assistance with complicated VA application process;
- Access to quality home care with no up-front costs, and without waiting for pension payments to begin;
- The comfort of remaining in their own homes and living with dignity.
**Please note that you can sign up for The VetAssist® Program without any obligation to be listed on this site. There is no fee to sign up for VetAssist.** See www.VHCprovider.com